Monday, April 14, 2008

: Email from my editor :

by The Educated Eclectic @ 7:45 AM

I am writing a book on online networking for Entrepreneur Press - publication January, 2009. I am in the throes of research right now, and happened upon an outstanding book - Wikinomics, by Don Tapscott & Anthony D. Williams.

I have become email friendly with my editor (we can both write in fluent lolspeak and frequently banter back and forth in said language...)
, so I shot her an email on Saturday about this cool book.

On Sunday, I get the following reply:

You are mildly nerdy. It's one of your better qualities. Enjoy your weekend.

Coming from my lolspeaking-editor, who was looking at her work email on a Sunday, I think the pot is calling the kettle black...

Anyway, it's cool to be mildly nerdy, IMO. 

(lol)

ee